Hexa Education can offer you daily supply, long term and permanent roles for Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, Technicians and Administrative staff. Whether you’ve recently qualified, are looking to progress or you’re keen to find work that fits around other commitments, we believe that we can find you a suitable opportunity that meets your needs.
Why register with Hexa Education?
- Provide you with a friendly and approachable service
- Listen to you, understand your preferences and do our best to meet your expectations
- Aim to match your values to those of the school
- Pass on all relevant information about the school and the role to ensure that you are fully prepared
- Offer competitive pay rates
- Advise you on the types of roles that are available
- Enhance your CV to increase the number of opportunities available
- Proactively contact schools on your behalf to discover new opportunities
- Listen to your feedback and take this into account for future assignments
- Offer you our time for any concerns, update or conversation
- Ensure there is a member of the team on hand to deal with your queries to provide the service you require
- Keep in touch with you on a regular basis to keep up to date with your needs and advise you on current assignments
- Always pass on any feedback from schools we receive
- Always pay you on time
Once you have successfully completed an initial pre-screening conversation and have been assigned a time for your registration interview; we will…
- Send you a confirmation email clearly stating documents to bring with you for registration
- Meet you in person to discuss your requirements and take copies of your documents
- Start matching you to suitable positions
- Request references covering the last five year
- Process all necessary checks
- Clear your file for work (subject to sufficient documentation and references)
The registration process is essential and should take no longer than 14 days. This can be made much quicker if you provide us with all relevant documents at the interview stage and assist us in obtaining references.